2007-09 SBCTC Capital Budget
Get help downloading files.
The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges’ capital budget totals $518.4 million, of which $432.3 million is provided by state bonds. The entire state capital budget is $4.3 billion, $2.2 billion of which is funded by bonds. The higher education capital budget is split fairly evenly between CTCs and the universities.
Priorities within the 2007-09 capital budget work to reinforce the State Board's Strategic Direction for economic demand, student success and innovation.
Please contact Wayne Doty at 360-704-4382 or email@example.com if you have any comments or questions about the capital budget.
Capital Budget Documents
2008 SBCTC Supplemental Capital Budget
The 2008 Legislature adopted its final capital budget March 13th and the Governor signed ESHB 2765 on April 1st. The community and technical colleges received bond funding for:
- Bellevue Community College - Emergency L Building repairs - $1.663 million
- Yakima Valley College - Skills Center - $2.5 million
- Pierce College Fort Steilacoom - Cascade Core mold abatement - $4 million
In addition, authority was granted for project funding by Certificates of Participation for:
- Wenatchee Valley College - Student housing - $3.347 million
- Seattle Central Community College - Land acquisition - $3.1 million
2008 Supplemental Capital Budget
Top of page