Benefits Connection

This page is for SBCTC and college employees to obtain information about health, retirement and insurance plans.

Take advantage of the plans that work for your individual situation.

Medical and Dental Insurance

  • Insurance coverage
  • Choose a medical plan
  • Choose a dental plan

Retirement (for Employees)

  • Retirement plans
  • Retirement plan resources

Retirees, COBRA, and Leave Without Pay Members: contact PEBB Benefits Service for Health benefits, account updates, eligibility complaints and appeals, and payment information.

Insurance and Other Benefits

  • Auto and Home Insurance
  • Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
  • Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life insurance
  • Long term care insurance
  • Voluntary Employee Benefits Account (VEBA)


  • State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP) forms (including TIAA-CREFF)
  • Other benefit forms (including Washington State Health Care Plan forms)

For Assistance

Contact your college or SBCTC's personnel, payroll or benefits office to:

  • Make changes to your address and telephone number
  • Request forms
  • Acquire information about payroll deduction
  • Make changes or obtain answers regarding health benefits eligibility


Top of page

Page Manager:
Page Reviewed/Updated: February 11, 2015, 10:36 AM

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master