Operations and Facilities Council (OFC)
The Operations and Facilities Council (OFC) is organized under the authority of the Business Affairs Commission (BAC) of the Washington Association of Community and Technical Colleges (WACTC). Its purpose is to:
- Act on matters referred by the Business Affairs Commission.
- Promote the common interest in the construction, planning, administration, development, care and operation of physical plants used by institutions of higher education.
- Develop and recommend uniform procedures and best practices to be followed by member institutions where such uniformity is mutually useful.
- Consider any other operations- and facilities-related subjects which may be of concern to the community and technical colleges, and aid and supplement the work of similar organizations, such as APPA: Leadership in Education Facilities and PCAPPA, the Pacific Coast region of APPA.
- Foster a professional spirit among those engaged in this work.
- Chair: Tim Wheeler, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, 425-739-8252
- Vice-chair: Marty Mattes, Bates Technical College, 253-680-7159
Keith Penner, Grays Harbor College, 360-538-4154
- Secretary: Casey Huebner, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, 425-576-5807
Committee Chairs 2014-15
- CMMS Steering/FAE Conversion – Marty Mattes, Bates, 253-680-7159
- OFC 101/Best Practices – Chuck Davis, Seattle Central, 206-934-4340
- Safety Security Emergency Management (SSEM) – Bob Roehl, Shoreline, 206-546-5414
OFC Membership Roster
Get help downloading files.
Page Manager: email@example.com
Page Reviewed/Updated: August 13, 2015, 11:54 AM