Allocation and Monitoring

helpGet help downloading files.

College Capital Information - Contains current college capital expenditures, monitoring reports, allocation schedules, and project scheduling information.

SBCTC Local Capital Allocation Procedures

Minor Works List Changes

SBCTC collects minor works list change requests from colleges and provides the information to OFM and the legislative Capital Committee every quarter. The ‘minor works list change tool’ can be used to submit changes to the State Board.

SBCTC Allocation Notes

Guidance on how to allocate major project funding and how to complete minor work this biennium.

Page Manager:
Page Reviewed/Updated: November 12, 2015, 8:44 AM

The Content box should not go past this line >>

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master