Spouses and Dependents of Active Duty Military Transferred Out-Of-State

Go to Waivers homepage

Residency Classification

This residency classification is available for spouses and dependents of active duty military transferred out-of-state.


Students who are the spouses or dependents of active duty military reassigned out-of-state shall be coded as residents so long as the student is continuously enrolled in a degree program.  Colleges shall charge them resident tuition rates.

Statutory Authority

RCW 28B.15.012(2)(g) – Classification as resident or nonresident student – definitions.


Go to Waivers homepage

Top of page

Page Manager: asavin@sbctc.edu
Page Reviewed/Updated: September 12, 2014, 11:19 AM

The Content box should not go past this line >>

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master