Admissions and Registration Council Resources
- SBCTC Student Services Resources is where you will find the most current copies of: the State Support of Higher Education Students Letter, General Retention Memo for Registration and Enrollment Forms, and the HHS Poverty Guidelines. Copies of State Board Reports presented at Commission and Council Meetings are also available here.
- SBCTC Tuition & Fee Information
- SBCTC Tuition Waiver Information
- SBCTC Data Coding Information
- SBCTC-IT, the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges - Information Technology Division provides information technology services to the Washington Community and Technical Colleges.
- WAOL or Washington Online, offers education through the Internet. Courses are offered through participating colleges, where students enroll. The coursework is transcripted at the college where the student enrolls. Instructors may be on the same campus, or across the state. Therefore, grading and other policies may differ from those of the campus where the student is registered. Accordingly, there are guidelines to help campuses convert grades and coordinate the process of registration and reporting enrollments.
- AACRAO, the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers is a nonprofit, voluntary, professional association of more than 9,300 higher education administrators who represent more than 2,400 institutions and agencies in the United States and in thirty-nine other countries. The mission of the Association is to provide leadership in policy initiation, interpretation, and implementation in the global educational community. This is accomplished through the identification and promotion of standards and best practices in enrollment management, information technology, instructional management, and student services.
- College Source is a service of Career Guidance Foundation. This is a good site to search for a college or university by name.
- PACRAO is the Pacific regional member of AACRAO, with more than 1,500 members representing approximately 400 institutions. PACRAO members are drawn from the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington, the territory of Guam and provinces of Alberta and British Columbia.
- Residency Officer Listserv hosted by The Washington Student Achievement Council in consultation with the Attorney General's Office which are responsible for establishing rules for residency in Washington (28B.15.015)
- WaACRAO is the Washington
Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers - Serving
Washington's Higher Education Community
Top of page
The Content box should not go past this line >>