TACTC Spring Conferences
Get help downloading files.
May 14-15, 2015
Northern Quest Resort & Casino
100 North Hayford Rd.
Airway Heights, WA 99001
Nominations are due by April 10, 2015, for the following awards:
Award recipients will be honored at the TACTC Spring Convention awards dinner on Thursday, May 14, 2015 at the Northern Quest Resort & Casino in Airway Heights (near Spokane).
For more convention information, contact Candace Robbecke, 360-704-4317.
May 15-16, 2014
Spring 2014 Convention Program
May 16-17, 2013
Spring 2013 Convention Program
- Session: Board Chair Training -- Dr. Cindra Smith and Dr. Walt Packard
- Session: Legislative Action Committee (LAC) Interim Planning
- Session: Narrowing the Skills Gap--What We Need and What You Can Do to Help Us -- Kris Johnson, Vice President of Operations, Association of Washington Business; Ed Phippen, Principal, Phippen Consulting, LLC; Michael Greenwood, Senior Manager--Workforce Development & Training Integration, Boeing; and Gary Livingston, Board Member, Washington STEM and former Chancellor, Community Colleges of Spokane
- 2013 TACTC Annual Awards
- Session: ctcLionk Executive Briefing -- Michael Scroggins, Deputy Executive Director for Information Technology, State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC); and Barbara Martin, ctcLink Project Director, SBCTC
June 24-26, 2012
Location: Big Bend Community College
Spring 2012 Convention Program
- Session: Student Success -- What have we learned? (GISS focus group) Narcisa Polonio, Vice President for Research, Education and Board Leadership Services, Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT); and Byron McClenney, Project Director and Senior Lecturer Fellow, CCLP, University of Texas at Austin
- Session: GISS 2012 -- Fall Conference draft agenda
- TACTC Legislative Action Committee interim planning
-- Tom Malone, Seattle Community Colleges Trustee (TACTC President)
- Keynote Speaker: Sal Khan
- Session: Leading from the Classroom -- Stephanie Delaney, Associate Dean for Distance Education & eLearning, Seattle Community Colleges; Scott Dennis, eLearning Professional Development Manager, SBCTC; John Falconer, I-BEST Instructor, Allied Health/Basic Studies, Renton Technical College; Liz Falconer, Curriculum and Technology Specialist, Renton Technical College; Phil Venditti, Instructor of Communications Studies and Faculty Representative, Clover Park Technical College; Noreen Light, Faculty Development Coordinator, SBCTC
- Session: Student Achievement Update
-- Jan Yoshiwara, Deputy Executive Director for Education, SBCTC; John Walstrum, President, Clover Park Technical College; Ed Brewster, President, Grays Harbor College; Teresa Holland, Vice President of Administrative Services, Yakima Valley Community College; Maureen Pettitt, Director of Institutional Research, Skagit Valley College; David Prince, Policy Research Director, SBCTC
- WELA Report and Success Stories Cindy Hough, Washington Executive Leadership Academy (WELA) Director; Chris Bailey, President, Lower Columbia College (2007 WELA cohort member); Derek Brandes, Vice-President of Instruction, Green River Community College (2010 WELA cohort member); Christina Castorena, Dean of Student Development and Diversity Advocacy, Everett Community College (2009 WELA cohort member)
Top of page
Page Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Reviewed/Updated: March 05, 2015, 11:13 AM