- Support end-users with functional application and business expertise; coach and mentor end-users on best practices and business processes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues, implement solutions, write knowledge base articles, document service desk requests to provide incident and problem resolution to support end-users.
- Create and maintain application support documentation including functional, technical and business requirements, configuration guides, business process workflows and training materials.
- Assist with evaluation, testing and deployment of PeopleSoft Financials application releases and patches, including updating related documentation and training materials.
- Support high-quality end-user customer service and consistency between ERP implementation and SBCTC policies.
- Fulfill end-user requests for application-related configuration items.
- Work collaboratively with the Information Technology division training and ERP support staff to develop communications and training materials to support end-user readiness.
- Deliver classroom and/or virtual instructor-led training to end-users.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement.
- Work collaboratively with ERP support team from all pillars (Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, Finance) on cross-functional projects.
- Two or more years of relevant technical or business work experience with higher education student management systems.
- Work experience with higher education admissions, campus community, and/or student enrollment.
- Experience interacting with business users on software use, business practices, workflows and business processes.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities and reports to the associate director of campus solutions and ERP support.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 360-704-4415
- Mail: Pamela Kelly, HRC
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Applicants needing accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Contact the Human Resource Office at 360-704-4301 or visit the HR web page.
Last Modified: 4/21/17 2:59 PM