- Develops and supports the execution of the ctcLink OCM Approach.
- Works with key stakeholders, including the Project Management Team, Core Project Team, Enterprise Resource Plan (Support) Team, College Project Managers, Change Management Leaders, and College stakeholders, to ensure the execution of the planned organizational changes that are part of the ctcLink implementation.
- Works with the ctcLink Organizational Change Project Lead and Technology Innovation Officer to ensure key resources are available and assigned to the project.
- Performs quality assurance of OCM activities and deliverables, in coordination with QA (Quality Assurance) and the OCIO (Office of the Chief Information Officer).
- Ensures project methodologies that support planning, design and deployment of process, and organizational change are proactively introduced with enough lead time so other project sub-teams can be effective and efficient in using the methodologies.
- Ensures OCM activities regarding major process changes are effectively coordinated with stakeholder readiness, communications, training, and communities of practice development activities.
- Assists project teams in managing schedule, resources (including external resources), risks, issues, etc.
- Reports issues, risks or problems to the ctcLink Organizational Change Project Lead.
- Works with the common process leaders and ctcLink functional team members to coordinate logistics for business process workshops.
- Manages readiness assessments and data analysis using survey tools.
- Assists the project leaders in developing a process for gathering and tracking lessons learned from each deployment cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organization development, business administration, or equivalent combination of related experience and/or education.
- Three years professional, applicable experience, with at least two years in a lead role.
- Experience with a large-scale organizational change effort and working in a higher education system environment is preferred.
- Change Management Professional designation and/or previous change management experience is also preferred.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position reports to the ctcLink Organizational Change Project Lead.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 360-704-1847
- Mail: Christine Salvador, HRC
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants who need accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format, may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Life in Olympia
Find out more about living and working in Olympia.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Last Modified: 7/25/18 3:20 PM