- Working with the Training Team and Training Manager to follow and execute the training plan for the ctcLink environment.
- Delivering classroom and/or virtual instructor-led training to end-users, as well as participating in other training activities as directed by the needs of the project.
- Interacting with the Training Team, Innovation Team, Project Functional staff, ERP support staff, and other subject matter experts to define and review learning outcomes, course outlines, assessments and materials.
- Communicating decisions, risks, barriers, and training material changes to training team, ERP support staff, project staff, and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining the overall quality and effectiveness of the training program and working with other team members in the development of program evaluations.
- Partnering with other trainers, Project Functional Analysts and ERP support staff to ensure knowledge transfer and cross training.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of training materials and end-user documentation following prescribed templates and standards.
- Coaching, mentoring and motivating regional training participants in the delivery of project standards and deliverables during train-the-trainer activities in accordance with training plan.
- Two years working experience in PeopleSoft ERP.
- Bachelor's or advance degree in instruction or training, or equivalent combination of related experience and/or education.
- Three years of related professional experience in the Finance (FIN) Pillar.
- Knowledge or experience working in a higher education environment.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position reports to the Training Manager and coordinates closely with the Technology Innovation Officer.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
- If interested in more than one Trainer position, you must apply for each separately.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 360-704-1847
- Mail: Christine Salvador, HRC
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants who need accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format, may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Life in Olympia
Find out more about living and working in Olympia.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Last Modified: 9/11/18 1:25 PM