- Works with ctcLink project, development, application support, and quality assurance teams to ensure that project releases comply with established software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Assists with developing release procedures including scripts and installation packages (projects).
- Aligns non-production and project infrastructure with production environment.
- Collects and manages PeopleSoft configuration data through the deployment lifecycle.
- Coordinates and manages environment refreshes.
- Coordinates and manages application image updates and patches.
- Tracks application releases, upgrades, patches and changes to both production and non-production environments.
- Coordinates and communicates deployment schedules.
- Coordinates and communicates planned downtime and availability of environments.
- Assists with creating and maintaining documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field.
- Two (2) or more years of work experience as a configuration manager/release engineer.
- Experience with large ERP systems or Oracle PeopleSoft application suites.
- Experience with source control software.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position has no supervisory responsibility and reports to the Director of Application Services.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 360-704-4415
- Mail: Adrian Hill, HRC
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title or Recruitment #.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants who need accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format, may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Life in Olympia
Find out more about living and working in Olympia.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Last Modified: 11/20/18 2:22 PM