- Leads the ctcLink Reporting team.
- Creates and maintains Business Intelligence (BI) queries and reports using Application Designer, BI Publisher, PS Query, or nVision.
- Create and maintain OBIEE (Oracle BI Enterprise Edition) data structures.
- Create and maintain Oracle ELT (extract-load transform) data extracts using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Creates and maintains BI dashboards using OBIA.
- Creates and maintains documentation for standardized processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of related experience and/or education.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle 11g and 12c databases.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle reporting tools, such as Oracle Application Designer, PS Query, BI Publisher, and nVision.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft OBIEE.
- Ability to successfully lead a team and develop strong working relationships, understand core needs of the customer, and define requirements appropriately.
- Ability to create effective solutions to problems.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities in business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
- Ability to make independent decisions about work priorities and perform multiple tasks with conflicting timelines.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities and reports to the Data Services Director.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 360-704-1847
- Mail: Christine Salvador, HRC
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants who need accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format, may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Life in Olympia
Find out more about living and working in Olympia.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Last Modified: 7/25/18 3:20 PM