- Support the distributed PeopleSoft account administration process, ensuring that account creations, modifications, and deletions occur in a timely and appropriate manner using proper processes and procedures.
- Create and monitor role security objects and data permission constructs for all PeopleSoft environments.
- Monitor and maintain established security structures for delivered and customized PeopleSoft applications and interfaces.
- Analyze and resolve security and access problems.
- Monitor application security logs looking for threats and access control problems.
- Provide primary support, training and consulting for college application security staff to ensure that proper role and security assignments are being made based upon the security model.
- Routinely audit security in all environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work functions.
- Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation, and incident reports.
- Provide top tier support for escalated issues related to security and authentication.
- Support the execution of identity provisioning for college districts as they prepare for deployment.
- Support application testing to identify and validate application security changes related to upgrades and releases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field OR equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of relevant technical or business work experience in application security administration within an ERP environment.
Preferred Qualifications (for recruitment purposes)
- Knowledge of industry recognized application security best practices and regulatory agencies.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Security architecture components and tools.
- Experience providing security administration for PeopleSoft applications including role, row and SACR based security.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Financials, and/or Human Capital Management systems.
- Experience testing and validating security impacts/changes related to software upgrades and configuration changes.
- Experience writing and using Oracle and SQL command scripts.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities and reports to Systems and Infrastructure Services Manager
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 360-704-4415
- Mail: Adrian, HRC
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title or Recruitment #.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants who need accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format, may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Life in Olympia
Find out more about living and working in Olympia.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Last Modified: 1/18/19 3:25 PM