- Provide technical application support for Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS), Human Capital Management (HCM), and/or Financials (FIN) applications.
- Work directly with functional teams, security team and end users to perform initial troubleshooting of issues related to user environments, data integrity, delivered Oracle code, customizations and integrations with third-party systems.
- Identify and troubleshoot coding and/or data issues by utilizing application and server log files, PeopleTools software and components and SQL Developer software.
- Monitor PeopleSoft Integration Broker between CS, HCM and FIN applications and work with functional teams to resolve issues.
- Monitor PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and coordinate with functional teams to identify and resolve scheduler batch/recurring issues.
- Provide technical support to quality assurance team, functional teams and end users during system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Assist application support team in the deployment of environment refreshes, application upgrades, patches, configurations and critical updates.
- Adhere to established development standards and follow approved software development life cycle processes.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the position or an equivalent level of technical work experience.
- Two or more years of work experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, and/or Financials systems 9.0 or above. Experience from other ERP systems may be substituted.
- Experience with Oracle PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Approval Workflows, Application Engine, Application Package, Component Interface, Integration Broker, and Query Manager.
- Experience with Oracle databases or other relational database management systems.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The annual compensation for this position is listed above. Washington state has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs. For more information, see Employee Benefits.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following items:
- Letter of formal application that addresses your interest in the position and ability to perform the responsibilities described in this announcement.
- Detailed résumé of all educational and professional experience that demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- List of at least three professional references with contact information. References are typically contacted after interviews.
Send application materials
Email is preferred, but you may send application materials by one of the following delivery methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 360-704-4415
- Mail: Adrian Hill
SBCTC Human Resource Office
PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
- Make sure you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your letter of interest and within your email and/or subject line – suggested subject line format: Last name, First name – Position Title or Recruitment #.
- Include your name, address, current phone number, and email on the first page of each document you submit.
Submitted applications are the property of SBCTC and will not be returned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) supports Executive Order 13-01 Veterans Transition Support and is an equal opportunity employer. SBCTC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants who need accommodation in the application process or this announcement in an alternative format, may contact the Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301. A TDD relay service is available by dialing 800-833-6388 or voice 800-833-6384.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. As an exempt employee, you will also have access to an outstanding employee benefits package worth about 30 percent of your salary.
Life in Olympia
Find out more about living and working in Olympia.
Discover the benefits and recreational opportunities available to you throughout Washington state.
Last Modified: 7/1/19 3:35 PM