2017-22 BEdA Master and Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE) Grant
The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) is the agency authorized by state law to administer adult basic education in Washington state.
On Jan. 23, 2017 SBCTC will release a Request for Applications (RFA) for federal funds to provide Adult Basic Education services in Washington state from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2022.
Proposals will be reviewed and scored by teams of innovative basic skills leaders from across the state and SBCTC staff.
Dates are subject to change.
|Letters of Intent due||Jan. 18, 2017|
|Grant Application opens in OGMS||Jan. 23, 2017|
|Question and Answer period opens||Jan. 23, 2017|
|Bidders’ Conferences (9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.)||Jan. 26, 2017|
|Question and Answer period for RFA closes||Feb. 17, 2017|
|Grant Application closes in OGMS||March 2, 2017|
|Preliminarily approved applications, comment, recommendations entered in OGMS feedback screen and returned to applicants||March 29, 2017|
|Applicants with preliminary approval must submit budget application(s) in OGMS||April 6, 2017|
|Budget application(s) close in OGMS||May 4, 2017|
|Final grant approval in OGMS||June 30, 2017|
- 2017-2022 Adult Basic Education and Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education Grant Guidelines
- 2017-18 BEdA Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE) Fiscal Guidelines
- Federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title II (WIOA Sec. 231.e.1-13)
- The strategic priorities of Talent and Prosperity for All: The Strategic Plan for Unlocking Washington’s Workforce (TAP)
- Washington Workforce Association local regional Workforce Development Councils (WDC) strategic plans
- The Washington State Adult Education 5-Year Plan: Pathways to College and Careers for Washington’s Emerging Workforce, specifically Title II
- FY18 BEdA Fiscal Guidelines and Grant Terms
- Letter of Intent (form letter)
- Q and A for RFA
- Bidders Conference Presentation
- SBCTC Letters of Intent Received for 2017-22 RFA
- Basic Education for Adults (BEdA)
- BEdA Grants and Application Processes
- Basic Education for Adults (BEdA) Master Grant & Integrated English Literacy (IEL) and Civics Education Grants 2016-2017
- Washington State Adult Education 5-year Plan — 2014-2019 with Revised WIOA Requirements for Transition State Plan 2015-2016 (describes the state's adult basic education system structure)
Last Modified: 4/10/20 12:51 PM