Requirements for UPK Training
Although the site is widely compatible, viewing the UPK training requires the following:
- Internet Explorer: versions 8 and 9 are supported, 10 is marginal and 11 is NOT supported.
- Mozilla Firefox: only version 10 is supported.
- Apple Safari: only version 5 is supported and you should use Firefox or Safari.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7
- Apple Macintosh OS X (10.2 or later) (Mac users should use Firefox)
- Popup blockers must be disabled.
Important notes about requirements
- Established May 1, 2014 and subject to change.
- These requirements are NOT valid for live ctcLink/PeopleSoft environments.
If you experience technical problems, please check the following:
- Be sure you met the above technical requirements.
- Ensure that no internal or external popup blockers are in use.
- Add https://training.ctclink.sbctc.edu site to the TRUSTED internet zone.
How to add the site to the trusted internet zone
IE 9 or 10 users
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools> Internet Options from the menu
- Click the Security tab
- Click Trusted sites (green arrow at top)
- Click the Sites button
- Copy the following into the top window: https://training.ctclink.sbctc.edu
- Click the Add button
- Close all of the IE windows
- Close all instances of Internet Explorer and try again
Start IE with No Add-ons (Windows 7)
- Copy these instructions to Notepad
- Close all IE windows
- Click your Start button
- Navigate to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)
- Copy the following into the URL window: https://training.ctclink.sbctc.edu
Need More Help?
If you are still having problems, contact your local IT HelpDesk for assistance.
Last Modified: 4/21/17 3:05 PM