Corrections Education and Reentry Conference:
Enhancing Adult Motivation to Learn
Join your colleagues in the beautiful Wenatchee Valley for this year’s conference showcasing best practices in corrections education. You'll learn how to:
- Engage students in pre-college and basic education courses
- Develop key skills in workforce instruction
- Build pathways for incarcerated individuals to continue education after release
- Enhance adult motivation to learn
- Improve business practices and operations
Date and Location
May 7-9, 2017
Wenatchee Convention Center
121 North Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801
Conference Program and Agenda
Who Should Attend?
- Corrections education programs faculty and staff
- Reentry staff
- Community-based organizations
- Students interested in issues of corrections education
Registration and Fees
Thank you for your interest and participation. Conference registration is now closed.
Please register for one strand. The registration system will notify you if the strand is full. Strand changes will not be accepted the day of the conference.
In addition to one conference strand, you have the option to choose two breakout sessions. Breaks and five meals (two breakfasts, two lunches, one dinner) will be covered. Registration closes April 3, 2017 at noon.
- Conference cost: $150
- Student rate: $75
Cancellation and refunds
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations requested by April 3, 2017.
- Refunds will NOT be issued for participants who do not attend the conference.
- To request a refund, email Shannon Bell firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To send substitute participants or team members, contact Shannon Bell at 360-704-4331.
- Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel - room block is full
201 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Request the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges room block.
Additional hotels, request the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges room block:
To participate as a vendor or sponsor a break, please contact Shannon Bell for information.
Last Modified: 4/21/17 2:52 PM