The Operations and Facilities Council (OFC) is organized under the authority of the
Business Affairs Commission (BAC) of the Washington Association of Community and Technical
Its purpose is to:
- Act on matters referred by the Business Affairs Commission.
- Promote the common interest in the construction, planning, administration, development,
care and operation of physical plants used by institutions of higher education.
- Develop and recommend uniform procedures and best practices to be followed by member
institutions where such uniformity is mutually useful.
- Consider any other operations- and facilities-related subjects which may be of concern
to the community and technical colleges, and aid and supplement the work of similar
organizations, such as APPA: Leadership in Education Facilities and PCAPPA, the Pacific
Coast region of APPA.
- Foster a professional spirit among those engaged in this work.
Details for the next meeting including registration, lodging, directions, agenda and more.
Members and Committees
Membership information including officer contacts, rosters and committee chairs.
Past Meeting Materials
Meeting materials including agendas and attendance.
Sample technical manuals and other resources of interest to OFC membership.