Looking for Website Help?
Email sent to the Webmaster in-box is sorted and forwarded to the correct department or staff for response.
For prompt attention, please contact a department or support service directly:
- ctcLink help for students and employees at Tacoma Community College, Spokane Falls Community College or Spokane Community College
- ctcLink Student Self-Service
- ctcLink ERP Support for staff
IT support and Mailman eList (Listserv)
- If you need help with an app (for example: OGMS, OBIS, SERS, Web Admissions Center) please contact the customer support email listed at the app itself.
- Mailman eList (listserv) user support
- Legacy Applications support for staff - FAM, FAS, FMS, PPMS, SMS
- IT Service Desk for staff
Consumer protection student complaint process
The federal Higher Education Act (Title IV) prohibits colleges from misrepresenting educational programs, financial charges or employability of its graduates. SBCTC handles the complaint review process for Washington state public community and technical college students.
Looking for Another College or Agency?
- Colleges and institutions in Washington state
- High school graduation requirements
- Private career schools list
- Private career schools: closures, transcripts
Email Webmaster. Please allow up to two business days for a reply.
Solicitation emails will be deleted.
Email is not a secure form of communication.
Please use caution when providing personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or personal identification numbers (student or staff ID numbers, Social Security Numbers, passwords).
SBCTC is a Washington state government agency. Emails received may be subject to public records disclosure.
Communications sent to the Webmaster in-box do not constitute a legal or official notice or comment to SBCTC or any official, employee or representative of Washington's community and technical colleges for any purpose.
To avoid delay when conducting official business with SBCTC, please communicate directly with agency representatives, departments or employees.