SBCTC | Our Jobs
Join our dynamic, service-oriented SBCTC team as we support Washington state's community and technical colleges to meet the challenge of helping nearly 262,000 students each year to train for the workforce, prepare to transfer to a university, gain basic skills and pursue continuing education.
SBCTC's organizational strength comes from a combined commitment to shared mission and values as we carry out the Board’s vision.
SBCTC Job Openings
View open jobs at the State Board and apply online.
Campus System Job Openings
- College System Jobs Search: Search for career opportunities throughout the Washington community and technical college system, including campuses and district offices.
- System jobs database updates (for college employers only)
- Living and working in Olympia
- SBCTC employee benefits
- College job application tips
- Contact a college human resource office
- Sign up for SBCTC and campus job alerts
- Experience Washington
For more information about job openings or working at the State Board, contact SBCTC Human Resources Office at 360-704-4301 or visit the My Employment webpage.
Last Modified: 11/11/22, 8:05 AM