Agency Rules Coordinator
Status of WAC Rules Adoption, Amendment, Repeal
|WAC Citation||Subject Matter||Current Activity||Contact|
|Proposed (CR-102) or
|180-51||Tuition and fee charges||CR 105 filed
|131-36||Institutional Financial Aid||CR 101 filed
|CR 103 filed
|131-48||GED Options Program||CR 103 filed
|131-28||Integrating Technical Colleges||CR 103 filed
|131-28||Tuition and fee charges||CR 101 filed 02/14/2014||CR 102 filed 05/19/2014||CR 103 filed 09/26/2014||John Boesenberg
|131-48||High School Equivalency Certificate||CR 101 filed 05/09/2013||CR 102 filed 07/08/2013||CR 103 filed 09/12/2013||Jon Kerr
How to Request a WAC Rules Change
Individuals or groups may petition a state agency or institution of higher education to adopt, amend or repeal an administrative rule.
- Print or download the Petition for Adoption, Amendment, or Repeal of a State Administrative Rule form.
- Send completed form to the agency rules coordinator by email or mail.
- Office of the Code Reviser
- Chapter 34.05 RCW, Administrative Procedures Act (APA)
- The Washington State Register is published biweekly on the first and third Wednesday of each month. The website contains information on all state agencies' pre-proposals, notices of proposed rules, emergency and permanently adopted rules, public meetings, requests for public input and more.
Last Modified: 2/15/18 5:47 PM