Agency Rules Coordinator
Status of WAC Rules Adoption, Amendment, Repeal
SBCTC has no proposed rules, emergency rules, nor permanent rules proposed or adopted within the past 12 months.
How to Request a WAC Rules Change
Individuals or groups may petition a state agency or institution of higher education to adopt, amend or repeal an administrative rule.
- Print or download the Petition for Adoption, Amendment, or Repeal of a State Administrative Rule form.
- Send completed form to the agency rules coordinator by email or mail.
- Washington State Register Rule-Making Archive
- Office of the Code Reviser
- Chapter 34.05 RCW, Administrative Procedures Act (APA)
- The Washington State Register is published biweekly on the first and third Wednesday of each month. The website contains information on all state agencies' pre-proposals, notices of proposed rules, emergency and permanently adopted rules, public meetings, requests for public input and more.
Last Modified: 3/30/23, 4:05 PM