The 2020 Fall Faculty Institute is a two-day immersion into the foundational knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for faculty who wish to lead with racial equity in the spirit of the SBCTC vision statement during COVID-19.
When and where?
Sept. 9-10, 2020. This event will be held entirely online. Details will be available upon registration.
Who should attend?
Sessions will be useful for faculty in all 3 mission areas:
- Basic Education for Adults (BEdA)
- Workforce (Prof-Tech)
Full-time faculty, faculty beginning or in the tenure process, and part-time faculty are all welcome.
What is the cost of this event?
For individuals, there is a per participant “A La Carte” cost:
- Washington State CTC System
- $50 for Full-Time faculty
- $25 for adjunct/associate/part-time faculty
- Outside the Washington State CTC System
- $100 for Full-Time faculty
- $50 for adjunct/associate/part-time faculty
Institutional pricing is available for the 34 Washington State CTCs. Please contact Jen Whetham for details if you are interested in purchasing a campus license based on FTE.
Last Modified: 8/6/20 11:03 AM