Reflect, Recharge and Regroup
Formerly known as Rendezvous
Save the dates for our virtual conference!
July 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2022 - each day will be from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The BEdA Conference connects to three themes; EDI, Disability Justice, and Developing
Each Friday we will feature a keynote addressing our overall themes.
- July 8: EDI-Karen Johnson, WA Office of EDI
- July 15: Disability Justice, Mia Mingus
- July 22: Equitable Curriculum - Education Language Acquisition Panel
- July 29: State of BEdA, William Durden, State Director for Basic Education for Adults
This conference features six tracks with multiple sessions to choose from. You can mix and match sessions within or across tracks to create the conference experience that best suits your needs. Check out our conference tracks below:
- Track A: Anti-Blackness in Higher Education
- Track B: Disability Justice and Accessibility
- Track C: BEdA Get on the Pathway
- Track D: Decolonizing English Instruction - BIPOC ONLY*
- Track E: Positive Mental Health
- Track F: TSTM: Equitable Classroom Instruction
- Friday 7/29: State of the Agency Day
- Registration opens on April 14, 2022
- Registration closes on June 10, 2022
- Cost is $50.00/per person, organizations will be billed after registration closes and the invoices are due by 7/15/22. The 2021-22 Leadership Block Grant funds can be used to pay for registration.
- Provider Slot Allocation, contact MarcusAntonio Gunn with slot questions
- Sessions are limited to 50 people per session and registration for that session will close automatically once the cap is reached
- All session materials will be in Canvas
- No Clock Hours will be issued for this conference
Last Modified: 5/25/22, 9:55 PM