Workforce Education Investment Act
Read about how Washington's community and technical college system invests in its students with the Workforce Education Investment Act with its Update on Community and Technical College Investments.
End of Session Report
Read the 2022 Legislative Session Reportcontaining budget summaries, legislation and system involvement.
2022 Community and Technical College System Legislative Priorities
- 2022 supplemental operating budget request
- 2022 supplemental capital budget request
- Policy request: Expand Access to Basic Education for Adults
- Washington state legislative resources — college district legislators, committee information, legislative staff rosters and more.
- Legislative districts by community and technical colleges— find out which legislative districts are in each college district.
- Federal legislative rosters and resources
Legislative Session Archives
Find information from past Washington state legislative sessions, including:
- Community and technical college system legislative priorities
- Operating and capital budget requests
- End of session legislative reports
Legislative News Blog
Read SBCTC Legislative News to find out the latest news from Olympia impacting community and technical colleges.
One-page fact sheets describe how Washington state's community and technical colleges transform lives and the economy.
Invest in Adult Education
More than 55,00 adult education leaders have united in a national campaign — Educate & Elevate — to educate America about how adult education helps millions of people advance in careers and college readiness.
Find resources in the Campaign toolkit to help inform policymakers and encourage investment in adult education as called for in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act enacted in 2014.
Last Modified: 5/5/22, 11:33 AM