Workforce Education Investment Act
Read about how Washington's community and technical college system invests in its students with the Workforce Education Investment Act with its Update on Community and Technical College Investments.
2024 Community and Technical College System Legislative Priorities
- Washington state legislative resources — college district legislators, committee information, legislative staff rosters and more.
- Legislative districts by community and technical colleges— find out which legislative districts are in each college district.
- Federal legislative rosters and resources
Legislative Session Archives
Find information from past Washington state legislative sessions, including:
- Community and technical college system legislative priorities
- Operating and capital budget requests
- End of session legislative reports
Legislative News Blog
Read SBCTC Legislative News to find out the latest news from Olympia impacting community and technical colleges.
One-page fact sheets describe how Washington state's community and technical colleges transform lives and the economy.
- SBCTC Government Relations office
- Washington State Legislature
- Capitol Campus interactive map
- Session cutoff calendar
- Bill information
- Find your legislator
- 2023 Field Guide of Washington state's community and technical colleges
- College and legislative districts map
- College and congressional districts map
Invest in Adult Education
More than 55,00 adult education leaders have united in a national campaign — Educate & Elevate — to educate America about how adult education helps millions of people advance in careers and college readiness.
Find resources in the Campaign toolkit to help inform policymakers and encourage investment in adult education as called for in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act enacted in 2014.
Questions? Email William Durden, SBCTC Basic Education for Adults director, or call 360-704-4326.
Last Modified: 10/30/23, 9:28 AM