Guided Pathways Statewide Kickoff
Washington's community and technical college Student Success Center kicked off Guided Pathways in Jan. 2016 with workshops held at Columbia Basin College in Pasco and Clover Park Technical College in Lakewood.
- Opening remarks from College Spark Washington.
- Keynote address by Davis Jenkins, Community College Research Center senior research associate and "Redesigning America’s Community Colleges" co-author.
- Washington state college panelists shared their experience as they begin to implement parts of guided pathways
- Tennessee and Florida college panelists discussed three major aspects of pathways implementation: mapping pathways to student end-goals, helping students enter pathways, keeping students on the path.
Presentations and Workshop Materials
- Guided Pathways Kickoff Workshops Agenda (agenda and presenters were the same at each location)
- Redesigning Community Colleges for Student Success
- The Movement Toward Pathways
- What is the "Pathways Model?"
- What We Know About Guided Pathways
- Guided Pathways Demystified
- Making the Case for Guided Pathways
- First Semester Schedule Example
- Academic Focus
- Academic Focus Areas
- Successful Health Sciences Students Have Grit
- Health Sciences Flyer
Last Modified: 9/20/17 4:25 PM