The Technology Tools for Guided Pathways conference met March 7, 2018. We covered an in-depth exploration of technology and technology trends relevant to supporting the four pillars of Guided Pathways:
- Clarify the paths
- Help students get on a path
- Help students stay on the path
- Ensure students are learning
- Meeting agenda
- Evaluating Your College’s Readiness for Technology Adoption
- Welcome and event overview
- Taking stock of common technology: What functionality is coming in ctcLink?
- Enrollment communications and scheduling (CRM technologies).
- Software for onboarding, academic planning, advisor case management, early alerts and progress monitoring:
- Tableau overview of Guided Pathways and Student Achievement Initiative dashboards.
- Implementation of student success software at a ctcLink college.
- Panel discussion: strategic and core technology and ctcLink integration.
Last Modified: 5/2/18 3:39 PM