The Associate of Science-Transfer (AS-T) degrees work best for students who want to major in most engineering and science fields. The AS-T offers two options for students:
- AS-T - Track 1 is for Biological Sciences, Environmental/Resource Sciences, Chemistry, Geology and Earth Science
- AS-T - Track 2 is for Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, and Atmospheric Sciences
AS-T degrees provide students:
- Priority admissions consideration at public universities for most science and engineering majors ahead of transfer student without a degree.
- Completion of similar lower division general education requirements as first- and second-year university students in engineering or science-based fields.
- Credit for all courses completed within the AS up to and in some cases beyond 90 credits.
- Opportunity to complete math and science prerequisites for the chosen major.
- Opportunity to explore other fields within the electives included in the degree.
Last Modified: 11/16/22, 3:46 PM