Did You Transfer Before Earning an Associate Degree?
Adding an associate degree to your college transcript will help build your educational resumé, document applicable job qualifications, and provide you with the benefits and options associated with earning an associate in arts degree as part of the Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA).
Steps to Earning a Reverse Transfer/Articulation Degree
- Participating university notifies students they are eligible for reverse transfer/articulation and outlines process.
- Student contacts most recently attended community or technical college (or college with most credits earned) using the Reverse Transfer Contact List.
- Student requests transcripts from university to be sent to community or technical college.
- Community or technical college confirms student has earned DTA.
- Community or technical college sends transcript to university.
Students who transferred before earning an associate degree may be eligible to earn their degree through the Western Washington University Reverse Transfer Option.
Last Modified: 12/10/18 2:34 PM