Did You Transfer Before Earning an Associate Degree?
Did you transfer to Washington State University before earning your associate’s degree?
Adding an associate degree to your college transcript will help build your resume, document applicable job qualifications, and provide you with the benefits and options associated with earning an associate in arts degree as part of the Direct Transfer Agreement.
Eastern Washington University
Students who transferred to Eastern Washington University before earning their associates degree may be eligible to earn their degree.
Washington State University
Students who transferred to Washington State University before earning their associates degree may be eligible to earn their degree.
How to Earn a Reverse Transfer Degree
It's easy to earn your reverse transfer degree from Washington State University.
Here are the seven steps of the process:
- Participating university identifies students eligible for Reverse Transfer
- University notifies students of Reverse Transfer eligibility
- Student contacts SBCTC to start Reverse Transfer process
- SBCTC connects student to former community or technical college
- Student requests transcripts from former college
- College confirms with student and direct transfer agreement (DTA)
- College sends transcript to university
Last Modified: 10/9/17 11:51 AM