Skip to content

Residency - Spouses and Dependents of Active Duty Military Transferred Out-of-State

Residency Classification

This residency classification is available for spouses and dependents of active duty military transferred out-of-state.

Expand All

Students who are the spouses or dependents of active duty military reassigned out-of-state shall be coded as residents so long as the student is continuously enrolled in a degree program. Colleges shall charge them resident tuition rates.

RCW 28B.15.012(2)(g) – Classification as resident or nonresident student – definitions.

Page Manager:
Last Modified: 1/30/24, 3:55 PM

starburst graphic