ATTENTION! Currently, this application is for Clark, Tacoma, Spokane and Spokane Falls colleges only. All 34 WA community and technical colleges will eventually move to this new software system. Stay here to apply to one of those 4 colleges. Apply to one of our other colleges at https://www.public.ctc.edu/ApplicantWebClient/Applicant.
- You may want to print or keep this page open and follow along with the instructions.
- Do not use the back (arrow) button on this application. Use “return to main menu” instead.
- Use the "Save" button often and especially if you log out before finishing your application. Any unsaved data will be lost.
- If at any time during the application process you get moved back a page, press Application Summary. If you get logged out of the system completely, log back in and press Application Summary to continue your application.
- As you move from section to section in the application, if you do not choose "Save & Next", you will receive a Message stating, “Any unsaved data in this section will be lost. Click OK to go back and save, or Cancel to continue”. Choosing “Cancel” indicates you did not intend to Save, but want to move to another section. This will not delete your application.
Apply for College in 1 – 2 – 3
Step 1: Set up an Online Admissions Application account. Remember your User ID and Password for this account. You will need it if you want to apply to more than one college or if you need to re-enter the site to complete an unfinished application.
Step 2: Fill out the Online Admissions Application
Step 3: Submit Your Application
Step 1: Set up your Account (Already have one? Jump to step 2)
- Enter a User ID of your choice
- Choose and confirm a password – Password length should be at least 8 characters and should include at least 1 digit and 1 special character. Example: Yellow!2
- Enter name
- Enter date of birth – Use calendar icon to choose date
- Social security number (not required)
- Enter country you live in (can use magnifying glass icon to get list)
- Click “Edit Address” to access address screen and enter your address; click ok when complete
- Enter phone number (not required)
- Enter valid email
- Pick security questions and enter your answers
- Submit If successful, you will receive the following message: Your account creation is completed! Your User Name is "User Name". Keep your User Name and Password safe as you will need this each time you access your application. Select "Login Now" button and enter your newly created User Name and Password to begin your admissions application.
- Press “Login Now” to go back to the main page and start the application process.
Step 2: Apply for Admissions
Hint: The Question marks (?) next to an item opens up a new screen with more details about that step/item.
- Academic Institution – Choose the college you want to attend. You can only apply to one college per application, but you are welcome to return and apply to another college at any time.
- Academic Program - Choose
- Academic if you are seeking a degree
- Baccalaureate if you are seeking a Bachelor’s degree that is offered at this college
- Non-Award Seeking if you don’t intend to get a degree or certificate
- Professional Technical if you plan to get a degree or certificate in a prof/tech field such as nursing, welding, accounting, business administration
- Transitional Studies if your coursework will be at the pre-college level, such as High School Diploma/Equivalency, English as a Second Language, or basic reading/writing/math skills
- If you are unsure, choose the one you think most applies.
- Click “Upload Documents”
- Choose document type on the drop-down at far left. Choose the one that best fits the document you are about to attach
- Provide a brief description in the Description box. (30 character limit)
- Choose “Browse”. Click browse again in the popup box, then browse to a document on your computer, then “open” then “upload”
- Only .doc, .pdf or .txt will be accepted
- If you have more documents to upload, click the "Add" button and repeat the process
- Press "Save & Next" when complete