If you want to live on or near campus, our colleges have a variety of options. Some colleges offer students on- or near-campus housing in dormitories or shared apartments.
Many colleges can direct you to housing near campus. Check with your college to see what housing options they can help you with.
Colleges with Campus Housing
Campus housing — whether an apartment or residence hall (dorm) — is more than just a place for students to sleep. It's also a community.
Residential life programs offer social, leadership and educational programs — formal and informal — to give you an opportunity to develop new friendships and succeed in your studies.
Housing is open to both domestic and international students (those on a college student visa).
- Big Bend Community College Residence Halls
- Edmonds Community College Housing and Residence Life
- Everett Community College Student Housing
- Green River College Student Housing
- Olympic College Residence Hall
- Seattle Central College On-Campus Apartments (for international students only)
- Skagit Valley College On-Campus Housing
- Wenatchee Valley College Residence Hall
- Whatcom Community College Residence Life Apartments
- Yakima Valley College Student Residence Center
International student housing
Each college's international student programs office can help international students find homestays, homeshares and nearby apartments.
We want you to get the most out of your college experience. Student life offers students chances to play sports, act in a play, start a club and learn valuable skills for the rest of your life.
Explore our Colleges
Our colleges have a lot to offer. Explore our colleges and see which one is the right one for you.
Campus Safety and Security
Your safety is our top priority. Our colleges' campus safety and security departments work to make sure you stay and feel safe while on campus.
Whatever you're interested in learning, we have the classes and majors for you. We're here to help you reach your goals in college, career, life and in the world.
Last Modified: 11/14/17 1:28 PM