Adult Education Advisory Council (AEAC)
The Washington state Adult Education Advisory Council (AEAC) is a governor-appointed body whose members work collaboratively and as individuals to achieve its vision, mission and values.
Everyone in Washington state has the knowledge, skills and credentials necessary to earn a living wage and achieve economic self-sufficiency, which results in a dynamic economy and vibrant communities.
AEAC partners with stakeholders to develop equitable and inclusive policies to build college and career pathways that result in a strong Washington economy.
Our work is guided and informed by AEAC’s commitment to:
- Inclusiveness – Respects people and cultures, values diversity, and is committed to equitable student-centered educational and economic opportunity.
- Collaboration – Works collaboratively and openly with stakeholders to bridge systems.
- Quality – Promotes continual data-driven innovation and improvement of adult education that impacts all students.
- Innovation – Seeks and promotes rigorous educational innovation that moves students further and faster toward educational and career goals.
- Advocacy – Seeks to inform and advance an agenda of student-centered education and economic development.
Last Modified: 9/11/18 1:26 PM