Art Institute of Seattle Students Welcome
The Art Institute of Seattle is closing Friday, March 8. If you are a student there, take heart! The doors are open for you at Washington state's community and technical colleges.
Whatever you choose to do, do not give up on your education. Higher education remains the clearest path to economic opportunity and security. Restarting or continuing your education at a high-quality, reputable institution may feel like a setback today, but odds are it will pay off in the long run. ~ John B. King Jr., former U.S. Secretary of Education
Will my credits transfer to a community or technical college?
While we can’t promise to take Art Institute of Seattle credits (or to have all the answers), we pledge to try to our best to help make the most of this situation.
Our colleges will help you:
- Review your financial aid status
- Evaluate credits from the Art Institute of Seattle and other colleges you have attended
- Explore possible opportunities for credit, such as credit for prior learning, workplace experience or credit-by-exam
Will my VA benefits transfer?
Yes! Our community and technical colleges are proud to serve veterans and their dependents. You can find more information on our "I am a Veteran" page.
Where can I get information about loans and transcripts?
For more information about the potential closure of the Art Institute of Seattle, including student transcripts and loans, visit the Washington Student Achievement Council.
Useful Links for Art Institute of Seattle Students
- Community and technical college contacts for Art Institute of Seattle students
- Search community and technical college programs
- Explore Our Colleges – Lists and map by location.
- 2018-19 quarter start and end dates – Plan ahead for fall, winter and spring.
Last Modified: 3/14/19 12:32 PM