Fall 2018 Admissions and Registration Council Meeting
Oct. 24-26, 2018
Yakima Valley College
Building 8 - DECCIO
W Nob Hill Blvd & S 16th Ave in Yakima, WA 98902
- Google interactive map
- Campus map
- Parking Options:
- Street parking on S. 12th Ave
- Lots A, F, P, Q are the closest pay lots to building 8. Pay lots cost is $1.00 a day.
- Lot H is student parking. You can park there if a slot is available. Parking is free and no pass is required
Register using Eventbrite (link below) and pay with either a credit card or check.
Register and pay online
- Fall 2018 Admissions and Registration Council Meeting registration
- Password: FALL2018ARC
- If paying by check select the "FREE” ticket option in Eventbrite.
- Mail check to:
South Puget Sound Community College
ATTN: Heidi Dearborn, ARC Treasurer
2011 Mottman Rd SW
Olympia, WA 98512
If attendees have questions about physical access or require accommodations due to a disability in order to fully participate in this event, they should contact Heidi Dearborn, who can work with Yakima Valley College. A two week advance notice is strongly encouraged. Timeliness of the request directly affects provision of the service.
Room block reservations:
Hilton Garden Inn ($119 per night - above per diem)
401 E Yakima Ave, Yakima, WA 98901
Book by Oct. 5, 2018
Last Modified: 10/3/18 2:43 PM