Winter 2019 Meeting
February 27-28, 2019 (Wednesday and Thursday)
Cascade A/B, 4th Floor
1300 Quince St, Olympia
The business meeting on Feb. 28 is a closed meeting & reserved for IC members only.
Executive Committee Business Meeting & Dinner
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019, 6 p.m. dinner
- Waterstreet Cafe, 610 Water St, Olympia
- Reservation in Joyce Hammer's name
Table seating is for IC members only. Non-members are requested to SIT IN THE AUDIENCE SEATING AREA and save the table seating for members.
Committee work with council chairs is scheduled for 10:40 a.m.–11:40 a.m. on Feb. 27, followed by report-outs from 11:40 a.m.–12:15 p.m. Council chairs and invited guests are welcome to join the Commission for lunch and should RSVP to Jackie Eppler-Clark.
Handouts & Council Reports
Meeting handouts and council reports are due to Jackie Eppler-Clark no later than Feb. 22, to ensure enough time to get them posted.
A parking permit is required and a copy should be placed on your car's dash. Parking in front of the SBCTC building is for employees only. Check on the permit for the lot marked Visitor Parking.
The following hotels offer a limited number of overnight rooms at the current per diem rate:
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Olympia/Lacey — 360-459-5000
- Hilton Garden Inn, Olympia — 360-236-9934
- Holiday Inn Express, Lacey — 360-491-7985
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites, Tumwater — 360-352-5433
- Comfort Inn, Lacey — 360-456-6300
Pre-Reading Material for Transformative Leadership agenda item
Last Modified: 1/15/19 2:19 PM