Instruction Commission Fall 2018 Meeting
October 25-26, 2018
1502 E Lauridsen Blvd, Port Angeles
The business meeting on October 26 is a closed meeting & reserved for IC members only.
Getting to Port Angeles
For those not driving directly to Port Angeles, flying into SeaTac & renting a car is the best option. Rocket Transportation, much like Airporter, is a door-to-door option from & back to SeaTac.
Executive Committee Business Meeting & Dinner
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 6 p.m. dinner
- Midtown Public House, 633 E 1st St, Port Angeles
- Reservation under Kenny Lawson
Table seating is for IC members only. Non-members are requested to SIT IN THE AUDIENCE SEATING AREA and save the table seating for members.
Committee work with council chairs will begin at 1 p.m. on October 25, and report outs will end around 4:30 p.m. Council chairs and invited guests are welcome to come early and join the Commission for lunch and should RSVP to Jackie Eppler-Clark.
Handouts & Council Reports
Meeting handouts and council reports are due to Jackie Eppler-Clark no later than October 18, to ensure enough time to get them posted.
- Olympic Lodge 360-452-2993 - A block of rooms is being held for the nights of Oct 24 and 25. Let them know you are with IC and need the state per diem rate. Any unsold rooms in the block will be released to the general public on Sept 21. Rooms will go fast, so get your reservation made ASAP.
- Red Lion 360-452-9215
- Port Angeles Inn 800-421-0706
- Quality Inn Uptown 360-457-9434
- Holiday Inn Express Sequim 360-681-8756
- Treasurer's Report
- IC Work Plan 2018-19
- Data Governance Coding Proposal
- eLearning Council Report
Last Modified: 10/19/18 1:28 PM