Instruction Commission Spring 2018 Meeting
May 17-18, 2018
Spokane Community College
1810 N Greene Street, Spokane WA
The meeting on May 18 is a closed session & reserved for IC members only.
Executive Committee Business Meeting & Dinner
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 6 p.m. dinner
- The Gilded Unicorn (located in the Montvale Hotel), 110 S Monroe, Spokane, 509-309-3698
Table seating is for IC members only. Council reps, guests and State Board staff: It is requested that you SIT IN THE AUDIENCE SEATING AREA and save the table seating for members.
Email electronic files of handouts and committee and council reports to Jackie Eppler-Clark by Friday, May 11, 2018 to ensure adequate time to post online.
- AEAC: Increase Percent of Full-Time BEdA Faculty
- Treasurer's Report
- Baccalaureate in Applied Science Degrees Library Services Rubric
- Library Leadership Council Report
- eLearning Council Report
- Guided Pathways 2018
- Apprenticeship Initiatives
- Centers of Excellence
Transfer Committee Handouts
- ATC Seal of Biliteracy Workplan
- AP Test Scores Crosswalk Update
- Transfer Barriers Work Group Report
- Strategic Enrollment Taskforce Update
- WACTC Strategic Enrollment Taskforce Draft Workplan
- Smarter Balanced Placement Agreement Slides
- Smarter Balanced Placement Proposal
Committee work with council chairs will begin at 1 p.m. on May 17, with report outs ending around 4:30 p.m. Council chairs and invited guests are welcome to come early and join the Commission for lunch and should send Jackie Eppler-Clark an RSVP.
Chief Diversity & Equity Officers
The CDEO group will meet both days in The Lair, Building 6, room 126 [Skitch Conference Room].
Nearby hotels, all 3 to 5 miles from college:
Last Modified: 5/21/18 12:02 PM