Cohort 2 Application for 2017-18 Now Open
To support the comprehensive implementation of guided pathways, a second round of competitive grants will be awarded to five additional community and technical colleges to participate in the Guided Pathways initiative funded by College Spark Washington.
Each college will receive $100,000 per year for five years.
See Guided Pathways Request for Applications (RFA) document for a complete list of important dates.
|Application available||Sept. 25, 2017|
|Technical assistance webinar – 9:30 a.m.||Oct. 9, 2017|
|Technical assistance webinar – 3 p.m.||Oct. 10, 2017|
|Application deadline||Oct. 30, 2017|
|Interviews with finalists||Nov. 27-28, 2017|
|Colleges recommended to the College Spark Board for funding will be announced||Early Dec. 2017|
Webinar participation will help your college submit a competitive application and is highly encouraged. Webinars will be recorded and made available to applicants.
- Monday, Oct. 9, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017, 3 p.m.
During either webinar, you may join the discussion one of two ways:
- Computer: Use your computer's microphone and speakers.
- Phone: 1-800-416-4956, passcode 74463585#
Guided Pathways Grant Application Materials
- Guided Pathways RFA 2017
- Guided Pathways RFA 2017 Application Questions
- Guided Pathways Participation Agreement
- Guided Pathways Budget Template (fill in Column C only)
Last Modified: 11/8/17 10:53 AM