Washington state's community and technical colleges work closely with their communities to develop programs that will best serve students and employers. This list of Applied Baccalaureate degrees under development is updated as colleges continue to create new programs with the assistance of the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
The following programs have been approved by the State Board and are tentatively scheduled to begin enrolling students in 2017:
- Columbia Basin College – Dental Hygiene
- Columbia Basin College – Information Technology
- Edmonds Community College - Child Youth and Family Studies
- Pierce College – Homeland Security Management
- Pierce College – Teaching
- Wenatchee Valley College – Nursing RN-B
- Whatcom Community College – BAS in Information Technology: Networking
Clark College to offer a Bachelor of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education.
Please direct any concerns or questions about this proposal to Joyce Hammer by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 19, 2018.
Clover Park to offer a Bachelor of Applied Science in Interior Design.
Please direct any concerns or questions about this proposal to Joyce Hammer by 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018.
Applied Bachelor's Offered at Community and Technical Colleges
Applied baccalaureate degrees are currently offered at 26 community and technical colleges.
Applied Bachelor's Approval Process and Applications
Find information on the applied baccalaureate program approval process and application materials for your college.
Last Modified: 2/15/18 5:48 PM