Washington state's community and technical colleges work closely with their communities to develop programs that will best serve students and employers. This list of Applied Baccalaureate degrees under development is updated as colleges continue to create new programs with the assistance of the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
The following programs have been approved by the State Board and are tentatively scheduled to begin enrolling students in 2019.
- Clover Park Technical College — Interior Design
- Columbia Basin College — Teacher Education (P-3)
- Highline College — Integrated Design
- Lower Columbia College — Teacher Education (P-8)
- Pierce College — Applied Business Management; Fire Services Leadership and Management
- Tacoma Community College — Applied Management
- Wenatchee Valley College — Education (P-3); Data Analytics
- Whatcom Community College — Business Management
The following programs have been approved by the State Board and are tentatively scheduled to begin enrolling students in 2020.
- Clark College — Cybersecurity
- Edmonds Community College — IT Application Development
- Seattle Central College — Nursing
- Tacoma Community College — IT Networking-Information Systems and Technology
A college's proposed program's Statement of Need 30-Day Review will be posted when the proposed program reaches this point in the BAS development process.
No colleges currently in 30-Day Review Process at this time.
Last Modified: 10/14/19 9:11 AM