Our Centers of Excellence are taking the lead in sponsoring, joining, and facilitating multidisciplinary communities of practice to support the Workforce area.
Focused on alignment with industry connections and the unique role of professional-technical faculty, these communities of practice share information, strategies and resources as they highlight challenges and opportunities around critical and emergent issues and, ultimately, create value around employability and work-readiness for our students and staff.
The collaborative, cross-disciplinary and cross-institutional communities of practice in the Workforce area emphasize cross-pollination, shaping of ideas, emergent trends, sector alignment, and responses to long term and short term needs. Through collaboration and peer exchange, learning and technology use co-evolve in these communities of practice as the Centers of Excellence work to build a culture of support integrating ideas and practices from diverse networks to support our students in a changing landscape.
Join a Workforce CoP
Unless otherwise indicated, contact Jo Munroe to join any of the Workforce CoPs listed below.
- Future of Healthcare in Workforce
- Emergent and Critical Issues in Workforce
- Nurse and Nursing Assistant Educators
- Medical Assistants
- Centers of Excellence Directors
- Multi-Disciplinary Professional-Technical Community
- Welding: “Hosting for this program has been transferred to the Washington Center. Please contact email@example.com for more information.”
Last Modified: 4/15/21, 1:36 PM