Model Resources for HS21+ Programs
These sample resources are not intended to be complete sources of information and should be used in conjunction with other sources.
Big Bend Community College
- Contemporary World History - BBCC
- Fine Arts - BBCC
- Health and Fitness - BBCC
- LAB science - BBCC
- Math - BBCC
- Occupational Education - BBCC
- Reading & Writing - BBCC
- U.S. Constitution & Govt - BBCC
- Washington State Govt & History - BBCC
Tacoma Community College
- ABE 066 Proposal - Applied Math I - TCC
- ABE 067 Proposal - Applied Math II - TCC
- ABE 068 Proposal - Integrated Algebra-Geometry - TCC
- ABE 069 Proposal - HS 21 Portfolio - TCC
- ABE 070 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Sciences-Health - TCC
- ABE 071 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Occupational Ed - TCC
- ABE 072 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Social Studies-WA History - TCC
- ABE 073 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Social Studies-Contemp World Issues- TCC
- ABE 074 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Sciences-Biology- TCC
- ABE 075 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Social Studies - U.S. History - TCC
- ABE 077 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Sciences-Environ Science - TCC
- ABE 078 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Social Studies-World Cultures - TCC
- ABE 079 Proposal - Reading-Writing for Social Studies - U.S. Gov-Civics - TCC
- Sources Sited for ABE Course Proposals - TCC
Walla Walla Community College
While each HS 21+ program will have the same components, each college will implement the program in a manner best suited to its adult education program.
Program descriptions: How some colleges have implemented HS 21+ programs.
The Washington State Board of Education sets state credit requirements and local districts may set additional requirements.
Last Modified: 1/4/18 9:32 AM