Did You Transfer Before Earning an Associate Degree?
Adding an associate degree to your college transcript will help build your educational resumé, document applicable job qualifications, and provide you with the benefits and options associated with earning an associate in arts degree as part of the Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA).
Eastern Washington University
Students who transferred to Eastern Washington University before earning an associate degree may be eligible to earn their degree.
Washington State University
Students who transferred to Washington State University before earning an associate degree may be eligible to earn their degree.
Western Washington University
Students who transferred before earning an associate degree may be eligible to earn their degree through the Western Washington University Reverse Transfer Option.
How to Earn a Reverse Transfer Degree
Here are the seven steps of the process:
- Participating university identifies students eligible for Reverse Transfer
- University notifies students of Reverse Transfer eligibility
- Student contacts SBCTC Student Services to start Reverse Transfer process
- SBCTC connects student to former community or technical college
- Student requests transcripts from former college
- College confirms with student and direct transfer agreement (DTA)
- College sends transcript to university
Last Modified: 2/15/18 5:49 PM