- Executive Session: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 12:30 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.
- Study Session: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 1 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Regular Meeting: Thursday, May 3, 2018, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Complete agenda packet
- Note: Requests to attend meal functions must be made and paid for in advance.
- Peninsula College, Longhouse/House of Learning
Under RCW 42.30.110, an Executive Session may be held. Action from the Executive Session may be taken, if necessary, as a result of items discussed in the Executive Session.
Please note: Times above are estimates only. The Board reserves the right to alter the order of the agenda. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities if requests are made at least seven days in advance. Please contact the Executive Director's Office at 360-704-4309.
Board Member Profiles
Learn more about our State Board members.
The State Board develops a guiding vision, principles, goals and action plan for the system of 34 community and technical colleges.
Board Policy Focus
The State Board develops a policy focus to turn its goals into action.
Prior Meeting Materials
Find materials from prior meetings including agendas, minutes and signed resolutions.
Last Modified: 4/27/18 9:27 AM