Audit the ACT financial records after the close of the fiscal year.
- Judy Hartmann, South Puget Sound Community College
- Thomas George, Bates Technical College
- Rich Fukutaki, Bellevue College
- Oversee the selection process for Transforming Lives Award recipients honored during the annual Winter Conference.
- Oversee the selection of individuals who have made significant contributions to the advancement of community and technical colleges to honor during the Spring Conference.
Prepares and presents budget and dues recommendation for approval at the annual business meeting.
The Legislative Action Committee (LAC) representatives serve as their college board of trustees' first point-of-contact for all ACT legislative advocacy and communications.
The members of this committee help inform ACT’s Board of Directors, as well as their own individual board of trustees, regarding to statewide policy, budget and advocacy issues.
Committee Representatives and College Chairs roster.
Solicits nominations for executive board positions to be filled at the annual business meeting.
- Doug Mah, South Puget Sound Community College, Chair
- Pretrina Mullins, Centralia College
- Wally Webster II, Edmonds College
- Wilma Cartagena, Wenatchee Valley College
- Wendy Bohlke, Whatcom Community College
An "as needed" committee convened to consider or propose amendments to the bylaws and/or standing rules as suggested by the membership.
Plans training and education programs as well as providing professional development opportunities for trustees.
- Bertha Ortega, Yakima Valley College, Chair
- Lisa Boyd, Pierce College District
- Rebecca Johnson, Whatcom Community College
- Doug Mah, South Puget Sound Community College
- Paula Arno Martinez, Wenatchee Valley College
- Pat Shuman, Tacoma Community College
- John Suk, Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Help build capacity and assist fellow trustees to better understand their role and responsibilities for supporting DEI efforts with students, campus leadership, presidents, and the communities they serve.
- Wilma Cartagena, Wenatchee Valley College, Co-Chair
- Rich Fukutaki, Bellevue College, Co-Chair
- Harriette Bryant, Olympic College
- Louise Chernin, Seattle Colleges
- Betty Cobbs, Everett Community College
- Ozell Jackson, Skagit Valley College
- Jennifer Ramirez Robson, Green River College
- Holly Siler, Columbia Basin College
- Pat Shuman, Tacoma Community College & ACT President (ex-officio)
- Sophia Agtarap, SBCTC (ex-officio)
- Julie White, WACTC (ex-officio)
Last Modified: 9/14/23, 4:09 PM