Upcoming State Meetings and Conferences
Mark your calendar for the state conferences. Refer to the calendar to view all ACT events, including national and regional.
ACT Winter Conference
Monday, Jan. 22 and Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018
Olympia Hotel RL, 2300 Evergreen Park Dr SW, Olympia, WA 98502
New Trustee Orientation
Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, State Room
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Transforming Lives Award Dinner
Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, Forest Ballroom
No-Host Social: 5:30 to 6 p.m.
Dinner: 6 to 8 p.m.
ACT President's Reception: 8 p.m.
Winter Legislative Contact Conference
Tuesday, Jan. 23, 3018
8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Registration and breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Conference Cost: $160
No partial-day registration for conference.
- Transforming Lives Dinner only: $34
All are encouraged to attend the Transforming Lives dinner, even if you can't attend the conference.
How to register
- Trustees: Contact your chancellor's or college president's executive assistant to register and reserve your hotel room.
- College employees: Contact your chancellor's or college president's executive assistant to register for the conference. See below to make your hotel reservations.
- SBCTC employees: Contact Kim Tanaka or Sheri Waltermeyer to sign up.
- WELA cohort: Contact your designated administrative assistant to register and reserve your hotel room. Email Sheri Waltermeyer if you don't know your designated administrative assistant.
Hotel RL Room Cost and Reservations
One king bed or two queen beds: $114.95 per night
Reserve your room
Room Block code: TACT0121
ACT Transforming Lives Awards
Each year, Transforming Lives Awards recognize current or former students whose lives have been transformed by attending a Washington state community or technical college.
Prior Conference Agenda Archives
Find information and materials from past ACT conferences.
Last Modified: 2/15/18 2:46 PM