Budget, Accounting and Reporting Council
Winter 2018 Meeting
Jan. 25-26, 2018
Meeting begins at 9 a.m.
N Building, Room N201
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007
Directions and Parking
- Directions to South Entrance: South Entrance is nearest to the N Building and hotels.
- Campus Map: South Entrance and N Building are in the lower left of campus map.
- Parking Permit:
- Parking is a challenge, but should still be available with the meeting's early start time.
- Parking permit may be used for any lot on campus. Do not parking in reserved or employee parking. See map for handicapped accessible parking.
- Lots 12, 13, 14, 15 are nearest to the N Building.
Agenda and Handouts
- BAR Academy agenda
- BAR meeting agenda (TBD)
- Registration form: Submit complete form by Friday, Jan. 12, 2018.
- Hotel room blocks at or near the King County per diem rate are available at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue and Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue-Eastgate.
Hotel shuttle service: Both hotels offer shuttle service to the college and are within walking distance. Contact hotel desk between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. to make shuttle arrangements, if needed.
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
3244 139th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Studio king rooms available until Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018.
- $179 per night (plus tax)
- Reserve by phone: 888-425-2702
- Group name: Bellevue College Budget, Accounting and Reporting Group.
- Reserve Hyatt House online
- Enter group code G-BCRG in the CORPORATE/GROUP # field to show the group rate and room type.
- Hotel contact: Heidi Howeiler
Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue-Eastgate
14632 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Modified: 12/14/17 3:36 PM