DSSC Winter Meeting: Jan. 26-28, 2022
Zoom Link (same for each day)
Meeting ID: 890 3119 9881
Register through Eventbrite
There will be a registration fee for this meeting, $45. The $45 fee will cover all
3 days of the
We prefer paying by Eventbrite as the process is easier for our treasurer. However, attendees who’d like to pay by check can email Laquida Williams directly to register and to be emailed an invoice. If you are not able to pay right now, we can setup a time for you to make a payment on a later date.
For any accommodation requests, please contact Mony Loeum. CART will be provided for all 3 days.
Wednesday, Jan. 26 from 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 27 from 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 28 from 10:00 p.m. - Noon.
- 1-1:10pm: Welcome & Intros
- 1:10-2:15pm: Accommodation Data Reimagined (Monica Olsson & Marisa Hackett)
- Updating DAP elements and ideal state for “Accommodation Data” screen in ctcLink
- 2:15-2:30pm 15minute break
- 2:30-4pm DEI Presentation with Rita Magalhaes from Lake Washington
- 4-4:30pm: Listserv in Realtime- any topic
- 1-1:30pm Welcome back & meet and greet.
- Group question/discussion: How are disability offices reaching out high schools at this time?
- 1:30-4pm Business Meeting
- 15 minute break built in
- 4-4:30pm Listserv in Realtime- topics TBD from first day & business mtg
- 10-11am: Group Conversation: How are you as a 2 year college preparing students who are transferring to a 4 year? (Kim Thompson & Mary Gerard)
- 11-12pm: Breakouts:
- Using AIM & ctcLink together: sharing tips or asking questions. (Facilitator TBD)
- Data Discrepancies: ctcLink query experiences. (Megan Jasurda)
- Extra time on assignments versus Flexible Deadlines. (Craig Kerr)
- Other topics that come up at meetings. (Facilitator TBD)
Last Modified: 1/14/22, 2:26 PM