Disability Support Services Council
2017 Fall Meeting
Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
Spokane Community College
Lair Student Center (building 6), Sasquatch Room 06-124C
1810 N Greene St., Spokane, WA 99217
The $50 registration fee is payable by credit card or check:
Because paper registration can take weeks to process, please complete the following two steps to register by paper:
- Email Julie Kunz to let her know of your registration. Include member(s) name(s) and institution.
- Complete paper registration form and mail it and the check to address listed at the bottom of the form.
Agenda and Handouts
- Fall DSSC Agenda
- DSB Contact Information
- DSSC Account Ledger Ending Fall 2017
- DSSC Fall Meeting Evaluation 2017
- DSSC Spring Minutes - Apr. 11, 2017
- DSSC Spring Minutes - Apr. 28, 2017
- SBCTC 2016 Disability Task Force Report
- SBCTC Disability Transfer Common ROI Cover Letter
- SBCTC Fall 2017 State Board Report
- WSSSC Council Liaison Report - Oct. 16, 2017
Email handouts, committee and council reports, and other materials to Nanette Angel by Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017 to allow enough time to post online.
- Standard room: $99, plus tax
- When making your reservation, be sure to say "Disability Support Services Council." The DSSC acronym is not in their system.
- If you plan to stay for WAPED, you will need to make a separate reservation.
Last Modified: 10/18/17 2:15 PM