Fall Meeting: Oct. 27-28, 2020
Virtual meeting via Zoom
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day
Meeting ID: 958 6986 3234
One tap mobile
- Please register at our Online Eventbrite Registration page - Registration is free! We hope as many of you can attend as possible.
- After you've completed the registration process, you'll receive the Zoom meeting details. Please check your device before the meeting to ensure it meets the Zoom System Requirements.
For any accommodation requests, please contact Member at Large, Mony Loeum at firstname.lastname@example.org. CART will be provided both days.
Tuesday, Oct. 27th from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.:
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Welcome and Greeting (Introductions and check-in on services during COVID-19)
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Demo on ctcLink mobile Highpoint app
- 2:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Business Meeting (Agenda to come - will include Grant Rodeheaver from our State Board discussing our ctcLink Letter of Concern)
- 4:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Listserv in Real time - chance to ask questions to your peers
Wednesday, Oct. 28th from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.:
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Welcome, Check-in on day’s agenda, and introduction of Paul Grossman
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Presentation by Paul Grossman
- 2:20 p.m. - 2:40 p.m. Break
- 2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m. Q & A with Paul Grossman and guest
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Demo on How to Code in People Soft
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Networking
Last Modified: 10/23/20 12:06 PM