The Research and Planning Commission (RPC) is a commission of the Washington Association for Community and Technical Colleges (WACTC). As an organization of institutional research professionals, RPC members:
- Provide applied research and analysis services to WACTC and its various commissions,
councils, committees and task forces within the WACTC structure.
- Collaborate with SBCTC to improve availability and quality of data and to support
college accountability and performance efforts.
- Support and encourage professional development of RPC members.
Read the complete RPC mission and vision statements.
Members and Committees
Membership information including executive committee contacts, rosters and council liaisons.
Minutes and Handouts
Meeting minutes from previous meetings.
- Commission documents, including RPC newcomers orientation, constitution and bylaws.
- College Core Themes: College accreditation reports, strategic plans, assessment and IR web pages, core
themes, and mission statements.