The SBCTC Data Warehouse, a primary data source for college and local research efforts, supports executive policy- and decision-making in funding and enrollment allocation, enrollment forecasting, research, performance and outcomes and mandated studies by statute.
The Data Warehouse supports external agency requests for data and information, including the Office of Financial Management, Washington Student Achievement Council, Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board, Higher Education Personnel Board, Washington state Legislature, National Center for Education Statistics and U.S. Department of Education.
Data sources include:
- Student, course, personnel, facilities and equipment, financial aid, transcript and completion data collected by the community and technical college management information system since 1986.
- Related data from GED® testing centers, universities, community-based organizations and other state agencies.
- Legacy CIP
- Data Linking for Outcomes Assessment (DLOA)
- Education Program Table
- Financial Aid
- Financial Aid - A89
- Perkins V Cohort
- Personnel DW
- SA Cohorts (prior to AY 2016-17)
- Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity (SOGI)
- Student Plans
- Student Race
- Student Waivers
- SAI 2.0 (prior to AY 2017-18)
- SAI 3
- Transfer STEM Majors
- Unusual Action Code
- YRQ Convert
In This Section
Last Modified: 4/12/21, 4:32 PM