2022-27 BEdA Master and Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE) Grant
The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) is the agency authorized by state law to administer adult basic education in Washington state.
On Jan. 24, 2022 SBCTC will release a Request for Applications (RFA) for federal funds to provide Adult Basic Education services in Washington state from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2027.
Proposals will be reviewed and scored by teams of innovative basic skills leaders from across the state and SBCTC staff.
Letter of Intent
Interested organizations are required to submit a Letter of Intent, to Christy Lowder by January 18, 2022, in order to gain access to the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) Online Grant Management System (OGMS) for the Federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Title II funds to provide Adult Basic Education services in Washington State.
- Letter of Intent
Dates are subject to change.
|Letters of Intent due||Jan. 18, 2022|
|Grant Application opens in OGMS||Jan. 24, 2022|
|Question and Answer period opens||Jan. 24, 2022|
|Bidders’ Conferences (9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.)||Jan. 26, 2022|
|Question and Answer period for RFA closes||Feb. 22, 2022|
|Grant Application closes in OGMS||March 3. 2022|
|Preliminarily approved applications, comment, recommendations entered in OGMS feedback screen and returned to applicants||March 29, 2022|
|Applicants with preliminary approval must submit budget application(s) in OGMS||April 6, 2022|
|Budget Application Zoom meeting (2-4 p.m.)||April 6, 2022|
|All Provider Revisions are due in OGMS||April 14, 2022|
|Budget application(s) close in OGMS||May 5, 2022|
|Budget feedback entered and returned to applicants||May 19, 2022|
|Final grant approval in OGMS||June 30, 2022|
RFA Questions and Answers
- Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE) Resource Guide
- Federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title II (WIOA Sec. 231.e.1-13)
- The strategic priorities of Talent and Prosperity for All: The Strategic Plan for Unlocking Washington’s Workforce (TAP)
- Washington Workforce Association local regional Workforce Development Councils (WDC) strategic plans
- The Washington State Adult Education 4-Year Plan - 2020-2023, specifically Title II
- 1/26/22 AM Bidders Conference
- 1/26/22 PM Bidders Conference
- Bidders Conference presentation
Last Modified: 2/23/22, 1:26 PM